At this special time of year, we are sending you our warm season greetings and wishing you and your families...
Luxurious 4 Bedroom Villa in New Project in Agios Tychonas Area Λεμεσός
- Κωδικός ακινήτου: 809
- Κατάσταση: Πώληση
- Κατηγορία ακινήτων: Σπίτι/βίλα
- Διεύθυνση: Λεμεσός
- Αριθμός υπνοδωματίων: 4
- Αριθμός μπάνιων: 3
- Αριθμός ορόφων: 2
- Συνολική kαλυπτόμενη περιοχή: 213 m2
- Ανοιχτή περιοχή: 91 m2
- κτήμα: 510 m²
- Χώρος στάθμευσης: 1
- Θέα: Θέα θάλασσα και βουνά
Luxury 4 bedroom villa within a contemporary project that enjoys a privileged location in Agios Tychonas, one of the most desirable residential suburbs of Limassol, with spectacular views of the coastline and marina and just a 2-3 minute drive from finest five star hotels.
The project of 6 luxury villas, 9 townhouses, 12 suites and 2 residences offers contemporary living just minutes away from the city.
Villas are set around private pools with stunning views to the sea, city and mountains. They respond to the high expectation of the most demanding clients. Natural materials - stone, warm iroko hardwood, luxurious marbles are used for the construction of villas.
Modern architectural lines are carried through to the townhouses with striking cantilever terraces and double-height glass stairwells being their key features. Townhouses feature fairface concrete, natural stone and iroko framed terraces.
Facilities of the complex: common swimming pool, children’s playground, expansive gardens, sports ground (basketball court and other recreational facilities).
Specifications of the villa
- First floor: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en suite), covered veranda, uncovered veranda
- Ground floor: Open plan kitchen and living area, office/bedroom, shower, utility room, storage, covered parking, covered veranda
- Outdoor: large uncovered veranda, private swimming pool, garden.
- Internal covered area: 203 m²
- Covered verandas: 10 m²
- Uncovered verandas: 91 m².
Delivery date: July 2020.
3D pictures express the exterior and interior of the villas.
Price is subject to VAT.