Changes to the Cyprus Investment Programme officially published in the Government Gazette on August 17-18.
Luxurious 3 Bedroom Villa in a New Complex in Agios Tychonas Area Λεμεσός
- Κωδικός ακινήτου: 811
- Κατάσταση: Πώληση
- Κατηγορία ακινήτων: Σπίτι/βίλα
- Διεύθυνση: Λεμεσός
- Αριθμός υπνοδωματίων: 3
- Αριθμός μπάνιων: 2
- Αριθμός ορόφων: 2
- Συνολική kαλυπτόμενη περιοχή: 178 m2
- κτήμα: 430 m²
- Χώρος στάθμευσης: 1
- Θέα: Θέα θάλασσα και βουνά
Luxury 3 bedroom villa within a contemporary project that enjoys a privileged location in Agios Tychonas, one of the most desirable residential suburbs of Limassol, with spectacular views of the coastline and marina and just a 2-3 minute drive from finest five star hotels.
The project of 6 luxury villas, 9 townhouses, 12 suites and 2 residences offers contemporary living just minutes away from the city.
Villas are set around private pools with stunning views to the sea, city and mountains. They respond to the high expectation of the most demanding clients. Natural materials - stone, warm iroko hardwood, luxurious marbles are used for the construction of villas.
Modern architectural lines are carried through to the townhouses with striking cantilever terraces and double-height glass stairwells being their key features. Townhouses feature fairface concrete, natural stone and iroko framed terraces.
Facilities of the complex: common swimming pool, children’s playground, expansive gardens, sports ground (basketball court and other recreational facilities).
Specifications of the villa
- First floor: Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, further 2 bedrooms, family bathroom, covered veranda to the master bedroom
- Ground floor: Spacious open plan kitchen /dining area/ living area, guest wc, store room, covered veranda, covered parking, private swimming pool, garden
- Internal covered area: 161 m²
- Covered verandas: 17 m²
- Total covered area: 178 m²
- Uncovered verandas: 80 m².
Delivery date: July 2020.
3D pictures express the exterior and interior of the villas.
Price is subject to VAT.