As of November 1, 2020, the Cyprus Investment Programme in its previous format was abolished by the decision of the...
3 Bedroom Apartment in a New Unique Project by the Sea Λεμεσός
- Κωδικός ακινήτου: 614
- Κατάσταση: Πώληση
- Κατηγορία ακινήτων: Διαμέρισμα
- Διεύθυνση: Λεμεσός
- Αριθμός υπνοδωματίων: 3
- Αριθμός μπάνιων: 2
- Όροφος: 13 όροφος 17όροφης κατοικίας
- Συνολική kαλυπτόμενη περιοχή: 175 m2
- Συνολική έκταση: 196 m2
- Χώρος στάθμευσης: 1
- Θέα: Θέα θάλασσα και πόλη
Modern 3 bedroom apartment within a new unique project by the sea, situated in a prime location, 50 meters from the beach and all amenities of Moutagiaka tourist area of Limassol.
The project consists of a 17-level tower with 23 apartments, two on each floor on levels 4 to 13 and three exclusive penthouses, one on each of the 3 top levels.
Apartments on levels 4 to 13 may be combined to form 4-bedroom apartments that take up the entire floor.
The residents of each of the exclusive apartments can enjoy the benefits of a boutique hotel with catering, room service, spa and gym facilities and the use of a swimming pool.
At the back of the building a secure garden and children's playground have been designed for the use of the owners' families.
The secure car parking and storage facilities for the apartments are situated in the basement, whilst guests may use the convenient car park available in a separate area behind the building.
General technical specifications:
- Full climate control
- Underfloor heating
- Fresh air circulation system
- Double glazed low e-windows with sound and light insulation
- LED lights
- High speed ultra-quiet stainless-steel lifts
- Water pressure system
- Smart technology systems
- Luxury marbles, parquets and materials throughout the apartments and the common areas of the building.
Specifications of the apartment:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Guest toilet
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- Internal covered area 135 m²
- Covered veranda 40 m².
Completion date: March 2018.
The pictures express the exterior and interior of the project.