New report on Global Passport Ranking was revealed by the Henley & Partners office on April 13 this year.
HORTENSIA RESIDENCE. Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartment 101 near the Sea Λεμεσός
Contemporary 2 bedroom apartment in a new residential project HORTENSIA RESIDENCE ideally located in the heart of the prestigious tourist area of Limassol, Potamos Germasogeia, just 200 meters from the popular Dassoudi beach.
The development offers an impressive lifestyle for those appreciating the comfort of a contemporary gated complex. Quiet surroundings and proximity to all city amenities including restaurants, cafes, groceries, banks, pharmacies, provide the ideal conditions for a happy family living. At the same time, a close proximity to the beach guarantees the project to be a successful investment generating substantial rental yields.
The complex is built on a plot of 886 m² and includes only 11 two- and three-bedroom luxury apartments and a common swimming pool on the roof. The cleverly designed master plan offers the residents convenient access to the common area and covered parking
- 200 meters to the sandy Dassoudi beach and eucalyptus park
- walking distance to all amenities
- gated controlled entrance to the complex
- common pool on the roof
- covered parking.
- Video intercom system Dahua
- Italian built-in wardrobes Homes SPA
- Italian kitchens Ar-tre
- VRV air conditioning system Daikin
- Underfloor water heating system Daikin
- Parquet flooring in bedrooms, living areas and kitchens Meister
- Marble floors and walls in bathrooms
- Sanitary ware Laufen
- Security fireproof entrance doors Porta Block
- Aluminum double glazed windows of a high UF thermal and sound insulation
- Solar and electric water heating systems
- Thermal bricks (28 cm)
Brief description of the apartment:
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Covered veranda 25,7 m²
- Internal covered area 87,1 m²
- Total covered area 112,8 m².
Delivery date: March 2020.
Price is subject to VAT.
Pictures express the exterior of the complex and interior of the show apartment.